Download MS Excel Notes PDF free | MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES PDF | Direct download link of Microsoft Excel Notes pdf file @ gacbe.ac.in.
Download MS Excel Notes PDF [MS-EXCEL LECTURE NOTES]
|Post Updated Date||November 23, 2022|
|Category||Education & Jobs|
|No of Pages||45|
|Size of File||1.69 MB|
Microsoft Excel, also referred to as Microsoft Excel B, is a division of Microsoft Office created by Deveron Firma for the software giant Microsoft. By doing this, we can create logical and mathematical databases of various functions and functions of various functions. There are numerous tools and functions in Microsoft Excel that are referred to as various types of data. Data can be entered into Microsoft Excel in a variety of settings.
To put it another way, Excel 2010 / MS Excel 2007 Microsoft Excel is a clever tool that allows us to accomplish more work in less time. There are rows and columns on every worksheet. The rows are numbered 1 to 1,048,576, and the columns are lettered A to Z, then AA, AB, AC, and so forth. A cell address is made up of a column coordinate and a row coordinate. For instance, cell A1 in the upper-left portion of the worksheet denotes column A, row 1.
MS Excel Notes PDF
MS Excel Uses:-
- The usage of MS Access is as follows –
- How to prepare the database.
- For accounting work.
- Mathematical passion.
- Work of the Tafkat.
- Data Management.
- Chart Creation.
- Filter & Shorting Databse.
- How to prepare the report.
- How did you fill the budget?
- Data formatting.
MS Excel Sheet Notes in Details
• Cell. A user enters data in a cell, the column-row intersection.
Reference cell. It’s a cell’s coordinates. Columns are lettered and vertical rows are numbered.
• Cellular. This green box indicates the selected cell.
• Workbook. This file contains Excel worksheets.
• Worksheet. These are Workbook documents.
Tab Worksheet. These are the spreadsheet’s left-most tabs.
• Column/row headings. Outside of columns and rows are numbered and lettered cells. Selected row or column headers are highlighted.
• Formula. Formulas are mathematical equations, cell references, or functions that produce a value. Formulas start with “=”
• Calculator. This is where you enter cell values and formulas. It’s located above the “fx” label.
Address bar This bar to the left of the formula bar shows cell coordinates.
• Filter. These are rules for displaying worksheet rows. This option is under “Sort & Filter” on the home bar. Auto filter shows rows matching specific values.
• AutoFill. This feature copies data to multiple cells. A user can autofill two or more consecutive cells by selecting both and dragging the bottom right corner down.
• AutoSum. This allows multiple values. Press Alt and Equal to add cells. On the home page, above “Fill” and to the left of “Sort & Filter,” is a button to enable this feature.
• PivotTable. This tool automatically sorts and calculates data. It’s under the far left insert tab.
• PivotChart. This chart provides data graphs for the PivotTable. It’s under the insert page’s map section.
Data source. This is PivotTable data.
Alternate Download link of MS Excel Notes
Here we provide you link to download MS Excel Notes in English Language PDF format. Visitor can download it by just clicking on the link given below.
Download MS Excel Notes: Download Here
You can also download the PDF from the official website/source via the following links:
How did you like the MS Excel Notes information we provided? Please leave a comment below. Keep an eye on our website PDFCAVE.COM for more PDF form information. Thank you very much.